Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday & Photo-a-day

May Photo a day challenge:

Kitchen:


Something that makes you happy: 

Seeing Paul when he is away working
Being with Paul anytime
Looking great in this photo
Bartending a wedding together
Drinking some amazing home made Blackberry Merlot

Mum: 

Grass:

Love:
Paul is my sweetest love.
I took this picture on a warm sunny morning during our reunion weekend.
 I felt very full of love


Outfit today:

I'm wearing a new scarf from Ardene's.
It's metallic with some Animal Print and I LOVE it.

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Plain Grilled Chicken Breasts with Roasted Veggies

Tuesday: Broccoli, Turkey & Rice Casserole

Wednesday: Pesto Chicken with Roasted Veggies & small amount of pasta
(See below for Pesto Chicken Recipe)

Thursday: Open faced chicken salad sandwich w. side Salad

Friday: EN Girls night at my house

This morning I woke up tired but happy – I had seen my husband on the weekend and even though I’d just gotten home from a trip, my house and car were both tidy and organized! This never happens.

The sun was shining and my bike ride into work was glorious. Warm and sunny.

I got to work and everything is mostly organized and going smoothly. I like the outfit I’m wearing and my hair looks good.

Great.


Pesto Chicken Bake - not really a recipe

One day I had pesto, chicken and tomatoes to use. And some grated/powdered parmersan

I decided to use things things together for awesome.

I took some pesto and EVOO and mixed together until slightly more liquidy than normal. I added some parmesan.

I put chicken Breasts on a tray and sprinkled them with garlic and onion salts. Then I topped each breast with some of the pesto/parm mixture. I baked this in the oven for about 30 minutes.

Once they were just cooked I took them out of the oven and added one slice of tomato and some parmesan. I broiled them for 5 minutes. Voila.

People loved them. They are now very popular.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...