Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Food, lifegroup, and life

Life group was awesome.
I cooked up TONS of food.
I have an inability to cook just enough.
So I cooked everything.
Ridiculous.

We did a bunch of prep:


And had a lot of tasty results:


And we were a happy bunch:



We played our new favorite group game, Scattergories and it was a great time.
Paul also took a few minutes to share about the process of truth, repentance and faith he journeyed on while he was away. It was great to have him back and sharing again.

Paul and I stayed up late talking through all the things that needed to be done in the next two days. I think we’re on the same page and I’m glad to have the help!
Then we collapsed into bed, and boy is it nice to have my husband back.

Today is a half day, so I’ll head home to help Paul complete a bunch of tasks and to renew our BCAA membership (expires in July) and extend our travel health care (we currently have the USA shopping weekend trip health care).

Then we move our dear sweet Karen over to the Chibota’s where we will share a feast of leftover food and newly made food and then Paul and I will head over to the Mitchell’s for a last hang out with Debbie and Greg.

Thursday is a half day for me, then joining Paul for final details, a final haircut for me, and then a small going away gathering at my sisters with people that Paul hasn’t gotten to see in the last 2 months. And then we head out to Surrey to stay at Paul’s Dad and Step-mom’s and voila, it’s Friday and it’s Day 1 of our awesome adventure!

I cannot believe this is happening. Eeeeee.

Seriously, I get to do this? Awesome



Though I will admit...
- as I head into an awesome adventure with my husband -
I will miss my Vancouver friends and family.
We are very lucky to be in the community we are, and our loved ones will be very much missed.
And if you're reading this, that means you, for sure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...