Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blogging loses to work

I have a few things to blog about:

The womens retreat – what God taught us

Summer Modesty
See, perfectly covered :p

Marriage

About Missing Paul

"I don’t need no evidence
Written in a paper card
Saying that you miss me, that living alone is awfully hard

Just come home as soon as you can
Come home, don’t ever leave again
Then together we will spend, every moment till the end

I don’t want no diatribe
About how you are feeling inside
Words can be quite vivid, but they can’t bring you to me live

Just come home as soon as you can
Come home, don’t ever leave again
Then together we will spend, every moment till the end

It's only 3,000 miles, give or take a few
It's only 3,000 miles, between my hands and you

I don’t need no good luck charm
Hanging around my big old neck
Oh nothing in this world could make your being away correct

So come home as soon as you can
Come home, don't ever leave again
Then together we will spend every moment til the end
Oh, then together we will spend every moment til the end"

My weekend

The sweet recipe I made last night

Prep for the big trip & anticipation.

But alas….I have work to do and that must be honoured.

So I put blogging aside for the moment – brief moment, but still.

Today is about updating calendars, appraising art and working through a medium sized to do list.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...