Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today is my Birthday - Part Two

My Birthday has been lovely. 

I did already post about most of the day but Life Group tonight blew me out of the water. 

The boys showed up with a bouquet of beautiful cheerful flowers and a card.

A mom card...

with a poem inside...

"Every Tuesday you provide us with food.
You replace my hunger and brighten my mood.
You're the best life group mom that we've ever had.
Don't ever change and we'll remain glad."



Jodi came by with some of my favorites (you can tell she reads my blogs).
Sangria, Salt & Vinegar Chips and Energy Drinks.
Lynds came by with a card and then lead the dishwashing/clean up charge. 
Awesome.


We ate the dinner I cooked and the dessert Jodi made



We played Scattergories and laughed and shrieked and it was perfect.








My heart is happy and my table is full of cards.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday beautiful friend! Im so glad you had a day full of love. You do such amazing job loving others it was your turn to be spoiled!! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...