Friday, May 11, 2012

The ABC's of me.

The ABC's of me.
I grabbed this from Ordinary Girl - aka my dear friend Emily.

Age: 29

Bedsize: King! I'm married to a giant


Chores that you hate: Cleaning. Specifically the bathroom, but really I hate all cleaning.

Dogs: None yet. Paul is desperate for one. He says if I don't get pregnant right away he might need a puppy to hold.

Essential start to your day: Breakfast and Caffeine - and I'd say a bike ride into work. Really makes the whole day better

Favorite Colour: Yellow for sure! In kitchens and in clothes.
Though I wear more black than anything.

Gold or Silver: White gold

Height: 5' 2 and Paul's 6'4. We look silly together I think. I mean colouring wise we look good, reddy blond tones but height wise it's ridiculous.

Instruments you play: Flute, Trombone & Piano. Though I think it's better to describe this as "instruments you played"

Job Title: Office Assitant.

Kids: Hopefully in a couple years!
In the meantime we have our lovely nephews to keep us happy.


Live: Near Oakridge with my husband and our international student Karen.


Mother's Name: Robin. Legally Robyn, but that goes back to a dispute between my mom's mom and my mom's grandma.

Nicknames: T, T-Friend, T-Mitch & Sweet Love

Overnight Hospitals Stays: 2 - Back surgery and overnight with Paul at the ER

Pet Peeves: People who drive, bike or walk inconsiderately - if we all worked together and followed the rules the roads and sidewalks would be a much better/safer place.

Quote from movie or TV Show: "Lord beer me strength" The Office

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: 1 awesome younger sister

Time You Wake Up: 6-6:30am on weekdays, 8-9am on weekends, though I don't get out of bed on weekends until 10am or 11am.

Underwear: La Senza, comfy. There's a certain brand there and it's all I wear - I have it in about 30 colours.

Vegetable you hate: Kale and brussel sprouts - this was Em's answer and I'm leaving it here because I totally agree. I'll also add Swiss Chard. Yuck.

What makes you run late: Poor planning. I am very often late. I hate being late. Apparently I don't hate it enough to do anything about it.

XRays you've had: Many! and a CT scan. You have two surgeries and you rack up the scans for sure.

Yummy food you make: Paul would say everything and since I vowed at our wedding to respect him, I'll agree.


Zoo animal: Hmmm....elephant?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...