Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Comments

Hey all - (truth be told I have no idea who the "all" are that might read this but Jodi and Laura F I know you're one of them!)

I've been sad for a while that when people leave comments on my blog I can't respond to them. And then I noticed that when I commented on blogs they replied to me via email....hmmm, why couldn't I do that?

So I investigated. And by investigated I mean I asked a fellow blogger.

Cassie @ Hi Sugarplum is a wonderful blogger whos posts I follow. I found her blog through another blog I follow, that I found from another random blog that I follow, that I found....well it continues. I don't actually know her in any way.

Until we discovered that we have a set of friends in common! Friends that they know from Nashville and I know from Canada. So cool!

Also? She just visited Canada (love my country!) and basically hit up every place I've lived there. So that's pretty rad. Because I've lived some cool places.

Anyways - the point of this is to direct you to a post of hers that I would love if you would take the time to read and possibly act accordingly, so that I can respond to your comments.

And to be fair - I realize I only get an average of 1 comment on each blog...and that's usually from LeAnna or Laura - but still....I'd like to be able to respond!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I always read your blog. I'm just the worlds worst commenter because half the time I read on my phone and leaving comments from a phone just annoys me. So I think to myself "when I'm on my computer later I must comment" and then sadly I never remember. :-(

LeAnna said...

hmm... knowing me my account settings are super private, because working fraud makes me paranoid. But I always tick the 'email follow-up comments to' box, so if you comment on the entry I get it.

And now that I've said my account settings are super private, you'll probably find that they're not and that I just don't know what I"m talking about :)

Tara said...

LeAnna, yes you are very private on here (email wise) but now that I know you hit the email follow up comments box I'll reply to your comments when applicable. Thanks for that!

LeAnna said...

No worries and, ironically, you are also set to the no-reply thing! privacy runs in the family...

Tara said...

Weird! I shouldn't be. I get email replys from people all the time. Maybe our google ID's are just feuding

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Unknown said...

I also read your blag!! Even When I am on the ship ... I read a few peoples blogs it makes me feel connect to the world when I am so far away!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...