Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday - spontaneous & birthday

Today is a sun shiny day. 
I didn't set my alarm but woke up at 8am feeling rested. 
When I went to the bathroom the sun was calling to me so I decided to get up and go for a bike ride. 
The ride was beautiful, the sun was gorgeous and my heart was full. 


Plus I noticed the awesome work our neighbours had done in our backyard. 
Beautiful





But my house was empty (well Karen was home but sleeping) so I called my sister to see what she was doing. 
(I had hopes that she was in her backyard with her family)
It was my lucky day.
She was in fact in the backyard with her whole family. 
So I joined them for a sunny outside breakfast.
My ride to her house was gorgeous.
My time with the Maxwell's was AMAZING. 
Sun, family, food and happiness.


Also I went to hug Connor for Paul
(Paul had asked me to send the boys a hug)
Connor looked at me, kissed me and said "gardening time!)
Sooo cute. 











When I got home Jeff 
(Katie's roommate and our neighbour)
was taking all the stuff out of the garage to organize it.
First the garden then organization?
Love it!


Then I came home and relaxed on the couch with a beer.
Lovely.

Next up, dressing for the day and then a trip to Zellers's.
Jenna got me the cutest shirt and shorts but the sizes were a bit off 
so I wanted to exchange them for the right sizes and pick up a few other summer pieces. 


And boy did I get some cute summer stuff.



I've been wanting to try coloured skinny jeans - so this is my first step towards that fashion trend.


Love me some black and white and animal print!


I love half spotted and half see through tanks.
Love it.


Love a striped T
Especially since there's a no-tank rule for the school this summer.

And now, after an afternoon of repacking all my trip clothes to pare it down again (while watching Heartland),
I'm off to hang out with a bunch of RAD girls from church.
Can't wait.

**LOVE MY LIFE**

Now if only Monday evening would hurry up and get here so I can see my hubby everything would be absolutely perfect!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...