Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 25: Friday, yeah.

Last night was wonderful, despite the fact that right after work I headed to the dentist for a filing. Lame. BUT the time after that rocked.



I got home around 6:30 and decided to try a new meal recipe, complete with fancy plating. I baked veggies and chicken (separately) in the oven. I made a tasty red sauce. When my veggies were baked I mixed them with the red sauce and poured them over the baked chicken. On the side I served Zucchini that I breaded with parmesan and broiled. SO tasty. I took pictures but I can’t find the camera cord, so you don’t get to see how pretty it was.


After this lovely dinner (which we ate with Candace and Earl), Candace and Earl did the dishes and I got to sit on the couch and read. It was so magnificent. I was so happy. I baked two loaves of chocolate Zucchini bread (which was fantastic), packed for the weekend and generally rested with my hubby and a book and our PVR. Perfect night.


Today I leave for the women’s retreat in White Rock all weekend. I doubt there is internet there, so I will most likely be taking a one day break from this challenge.


I’m so excited for this weekend; I believe that something powerful happens when women get to go away together and focus on God. So good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...