Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 21 Part 2

This weekend we have a women's retreat that I have planned with a group of ladies. Planning, plus I"m speaking on Friday...so the prep for this weekend is generally fairly intense.

So tonight was my night to get stuff around the house done. Tuesdays I feed a group of 7 women and I had run out of casseroles so I needed to make a meal for tomorrow. I needed to prep desserts for the weekend. I needed to do one load of laundry and fold 4. I needed to shower (trust me, you'll thank me if you get to smell me, haha), and dry my hair (which takes freaking forever since I have super thick hair). I needed to tidy the house and ESPECIALLY the bedroom, out of respect for my wonderful husband. I needed to finish prepping the food I bought in the states (divide, package and freeze beef, shred cheese to freeze, etc).

Phew. I managed to do it all! AND I am so excited to eat the casserole I made up for tomorrow. Plus the Peanut Butter Bark I made is possibly the best dessert I have ever attempted. It is the perfect mix of my Peanut Butter Cups and my Peppermint Bark. I think the best part of the night though was the fact that I've also managed to watch 2 episodes of America's Next Top Model and 1 episode of Grey's Anatomy. The fact that I've enjoyed a glass of Sangria and felt relaxed is a dream.

I will lay on this couch for half an hour until Paul comes home and then we shall chat and laugh and be in love. :)

I very much like my husband. I woke up late today and Paul was totally happy to drive me downtown to work. Afterwards he came downtown for lunch as well! Oh I like my husband!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...