Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 22: Second Birthday Party

Second Birthday Party! Woo!

Tonight was my actual birthday party. Woo. I got flowers and now there are flowers all over the house! That makes me so very happy.

I had a great dinner with some wonderful ladies and then a great party at our friends house. We ate chips and cake and played "Chaboo". They said nice things about me and we had a lot of fun. It's the final birthday moments and I am having a glass of Sangria with my husband. :)

Today was a very productive day! The office is almost completely empty at work right now (Out of town board meetings) so there is a lot of time to fill which is perfect as the women's retreat I'm helping plan is on Friday. I spent much of the day working on the final details and working on my brief talk for Friday. It was productive and fun! Definitely looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...