Thursday, June 21, 2012

June Photo-a-Day all at once / Trip Edition


1. Morning


2. Empty


3. On your plate


4. Close up


5. Sign


6. Hat


7. Drink


8. Six O'Clock

These time ones stump me.
But it's 8:16pm here which is 6:16pm in BC so I'm going to go ahead and call this one done.

9. Your view today


10. Best bit of your weekend


11. Door


12. From a low angle


You can't tell but I did crouch down to take this photo.

13. Art


14. Time

Again - time?
No idea.

15. Yellow


16. Out and about


17. In your bag


18. Something we don't know about you


I have prescription sunglasses.
They're practical, efficient and inexpensive.
They look terrible.
I still wear them but I'm definitely embarrassed by how they look.

19. Imperfect


Forgetting a tent in the middle of a big park for a camping trip.
Ugh.

20. Fave photo you've ever taken


21. Where you slept


22. From a high angle


23. Movement


24. On your mind

Jodi and Stef


My sister


My nephews.


Our lifegroup


My friend Laura.



25. Something cute


Me and my little sister.

26. Where you shop


27. Bathroom


28. On the Shelf


29. Soft


30. A friend - well two friends.
Love meeting new friends!
Thanks Rachel and Virginia for being awesome!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...