Sunday, April 29, 2012

busy busy busy

Wanna know why my blog days have been short lately?


I'll tell you.


Binders.


Tabs.


Bindings.


Labelled Dividers.


Meetings.


Lunches.


Outfits.


You know - busy and fabulous :p



This? ^
and this? v


with...
8 tabbed, labelled, and divided sections.
Collated into 21 books.
FOREVER. Yikes


But at least I felt cute.
I love me a turquoise scarf!



And the meetings.
Coffee, pop, water, desserts and lunch for meetings.
I love a chance to dish up food.
Seriously.
This makes me happy.
Even if it's not in my home.
Food loves people, no matter why or where it's served.





And that none of these photos capture the multi sectioned, multi labelled, multi coloured binders I collated for an upcoming board meeting. 
My job is a roller coaster of excitement.

Seriously though, I love it. 
Great company.
Great coworkers.
Great boss.

God has been very gracious with me.
My job is a blessing.

Finally got home at the end of the long week and stuck to my health goals.
Dinner was veggie kabobs and sautéed spinach with roast turkey breast.




I warn that a picture heavy post is coming
Saturday was a FULL day and muchly documented
Get ready for it

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...