Thursday, December 1, 2011

A look back.

June 6th, 2006:
Written in my old LiveJournal Account 4 months after becoming a christian, a week after returning to nanaimo to finish school, and a week after a month long vacation in Vancouver with church friends and family. I'll bold my new thoughts on the issues.

What a long weekend.
I have finished my essay.
I start at Montana’s tomorrow (Tuesday) I love my uniform and the idea of working there
My kitchen is clean.
I am so tired
But I am happy. God is good. My bills are paid, I have a job, I think I found a church; I’m liking people here. 
And once class ends and I go home, then I won’t be as tired and life will be good. 
Plus it’s apprentice Finale tonight. FUN FUN FUN

I've been tagged!
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Administration/Reception at Island Marble
2. Banquet Server at the Fairmont Empress
3. Front Desk Attendant at Ramada Huntingdon Hotel and Suites
4. Server at Fast Eddies

Four movies you could watch over and over: 
1. Princess Bride
2. Empire Records- Center Stage
3. Love Actually
4. Sliding Doors – Love Gwyneth Paltrow
**Still all my favorite movies!!**

Four places you have lived:
1. 3785 Bishop Crescent, Port Alberni
2. 121-6711 Dover Road, Nanaimo BC
3. Basement room across from the elemtary school in Ucluelet
4. 1921-1147 Quadra Street Victoria BC 

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. America’s Next Top Model
3. Survivor
4. Extreme Home Make Over
**Still true, though Gilmore Girls is now cancelled**

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Europe 
3. California (Disneyland 5 times!!)
4. All through the states and Canada and into Mexico, We have a lot of time on our hands in the summer in my family

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.hotmail.com 
2. www.livejournal.com 
3. the internet movie database
4. Xanga
**Now I visit:

1. gmail
2. Blogger / Google Reader
3. IMDB / Zap2it
4. Failbook **

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Meat – any kind and the more the better, especially fish or red meats(ie. Steak!)
2. Appetizers from Fast Eddies. 
3. Chinese Food and Pizza with Garlic Dip
4. Garlic and butter sautéed mushrooms
**Definitely still true, which makes me so sad that Fast Eddies closed**

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Vancouver with Jenna and my friends
2. With my future husband…I wonder who that will be
3. On a cruise ship with my closest 20 friends…and family. Ideal.
4. Curled up on a far more comfortable couch with my feet far less cold than they are. 
**Currently I am in three of those places: living in Vancouver with Jenna and my friends, with my husband and curled up on a comfy couch, with warm feet. All that's missing is a cruise**

But just to make up everyone entirely jealous I’m almost perfectly happy watching Movies with my roommate Sherri, after spending my day gorging myself on salmon and crab.
**I definitely wish I was eating Salmon and crab, and miss hanging out with my old friend Sherri, who I am pleased to report is also happily married and situated in life**

Four people I am tagging:
To copy Emily: Whoever the heck feels like being tagged. I did this for fun because I never got to do it before
**I still stand by rules on tagging, i hate force tagging people!**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...