Thursday, April 26, 2012

Paul's hard life

So, most of you know that my husband is away for work for 6 1/2 weeks. I love that man and I miss him but I'm so thankful to God for the opportunity to provide that He has put in our path.

Until he went none of the crew had been up to the location so they didn't know where they would be staying or what it would be like. We were a bit nervous about what it would entail, or where they might end up. He knew they were headed to Kaslo, BC. We have a good friend (shout Sarah Gotell!) that lives grew up there but other than that we didn't know much about it - oh and that it had a population of 1000. Yikes, tiny.

Well let me tell you, Paul's life is pretty blessed.
This place is awesome.
They are staying in the resort they're working on so that's good.

This is the view from his window
Rough, eh?

Last weekend was our first weekend apart.
I was drove to the states so I didn't get a chance to talk to him until about 9:30.
When I talked to him he said he didn't have time to chat, he was headed out for a bonfire with his coworkers.
Tough life, eh?

The next day he didn't have time to chat either because he was off fishing.
This is where he was fishing.

Hard life, eh?

I mean really.
Paul loves the outdoors.
He hates the city!
Yet he lives in Vancouver.
Amongst a million people - literally.
And God gave him this opportunity to be right, smack dab, in the middle of the outdoors.
With only 1000 other people.

That is one good God.

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

sounds wonderful! It's like summer camp, only with manual labour :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...