Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Catch up for April photo a day

I have a fairly big sized blog post brewing but work and life have been hectic.
So you'll just have to wait.
I know, I know...how will you ever survive without a blog post to read?
I think you'll be fine. I know.
You're tougher than you think

Also, if you're bored...you should play with PicMonkey. Seriously, it's addictive.

Now back to the business at hand:

And it really did make me sad.
Because everything was coated in Shampoo.
Which is why everything from inside my bag is now on my work desk.
And why I have no idea how I will be biking home and managing to get everything home without getting more shampoo on it.

1 comment:

fawn said...

Sorry, Tara about the shampoo coating. Love the blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...