Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Baby A is 13 months, woot

Avie turned 13 months today. This makes me happy. She is the sweetest girl around and man, do I like her. 


Her Gram likes her too



She likes swings and hates her ball cap

Messy, growling baby


She finally she can play with other kids - she finally noticed them!

Also she likes ball pits

Paul and I have been married 6 years this month - I'm so thankful for this man in my life. I'm not sure how I would parent with anyone else. He is absolutely fabulous. 


Also, Avie and I had a very lovely day in Abbotsford visiting with some dear friends and some cute babies. It was relaxing and lovely.

This dear friend was visiting from Alberta and it was so great to see her! 

Basically it's been 13 very happy, very active and very tiring months. Who knew I could actually successfully wake up early every single day? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...