Friday, March 23, 2012

Twisted hair-do

So I couldn’t decide what to do with my hair today and it felt gross and lanky. I work all day and then have a concert (Passion band, what?!) with friends later, and didn’t feel like looking terrible for it. And while in the photo just below it looks fine, I just couldn’t take it.


So I went to a blog site “Bye Bye Beehive” that is written by a blogger I follow “Aunie Sauce”. I noticed this hairstyle. She said she based the hair style off of this site.

So I tried.
I kind of succeeded.
Sorry for the lame photos, no one here to take them for me other than the mirror!

The front:


The side:

The back:

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Paraphrase said...

You just made that up? Sigh... I wish my hair was that fun and awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...