Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Review

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Started riding my bike to and from work - shocking from a couch person

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make new years resolutions - but I did start cleaning more, eating better and exercising more. 

3.  Did anyone close to you give birth?
My friend Leah - My sister gave birth in 2010

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No and I am very thankful for that - kept word for word from Emily's answer

5.  What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
I am very happy BUT I would like more free time

6.  What countries did you visit?
USA and Canada - 2010 had Mexico

7.  What date in 2011 will remain etched in your memory and why?
1. May 1st, 2011 was our one year anniversary and that was awesome. 
2. August 2011 - a month off and it rocked.

8.  What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finally being able to ride my bike home!

9.  What was your biggest failure?
I'd hoped to lose 20 pounds by 2012...didn't quite work but I have lost weight despite not getting smaller in pounds, dang muscle gain.

10.  Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope! Finally.

11.  What was the best thing you bought?
Lululemon splurge: leggings x2 and pink running jacket....and a Rav4

12.  Whose behavior merited celebration?
Our homestay student, Karen. She is amazing. She not only pays to live with us, but also does all the dishes. She's amazing and we love having her in our home!

13.  Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Not really any, other than that of random terrible drivers, cyclists and pedestrians. Now that I do all I find that people are ridiculous!

14.  Where did most of your money go?
Hmmm....food probably....$600 a month since we feed so many friends. Though between my macbook, iPad and iPhone, probably that might take the case.

15.  What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The above mentioned macbook, iPad and iPhone

16.  What song will remind you of 2011?
"Everything Tonight" Pitbull, "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5,  "Mr. Saxobeat" Alexandra Stan, "Bullet Proof" LaRoux, "DJ Got us falling in love" Usher / Pitbull, "Teenage Dream"Glee version and "Came to my rescue (be lifted high)" by Hillson

17.  Compared to this time last year are you:
Working a job I love, with a boss I love, and looking forward to awesome summer plans...3 months in the states!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...