Tuesday, March 22, 2011

guns, fruit and dessert

Saturday night Paul and I went out on a date to Players Chophouse.
 Afterwards we went to our dear friend Kari's house and we brought dessert. Dried sugared mangoes, strawberries and I made Reese's Peices Bark.
 Sunday we went to the gunrange. Paul has his certification so he set up the guns.
 The rest of us waited patiently. and we looked super cool in our helmets.
 Monday I had this for breakfast. Mmmm

   Jenna and I went to bootcamp last night. I am QUITE sore now. My entire body aches. I think I didn't help it any by staying up after bootcamp and making 3 casseroles and 12 breakfasts. Standing in the kitchen always gives me a backache even though I love being there.

I have some deep thoughts coming but work is busy today and my body hurts, so depth will have to wait.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I am in awe of you and how many meals you make ahead of time! You're awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...