Monday, February 8, 2010

Soup.honeymoon

1. The soup turned out fantastic! I refrained from making Tomato soup since my freezer is small and I can only eat so much soup in the week; SO i made one BIG jar (I don't know their measurements but each jar holds at least 6 hearty bowls of soup) of celery soup that will now be called carrot soup since it is orange and one BIG jar of Asparagus soup. As of lunch today I have finished the carrot soup. It was really good. The Asparagus soup shall wait in the freezer until I finish eating the vegetables in my fridge that need to be eaten in salads. When they are gone, the soup shall be defrosted. Mmmm....and then I shall make tomato soup. Oh it is fun to make tasty, healthy soup.

2. The following makes me happy:

4. I have so much fun with Paul. I am very much in love with him. I can not wait to be his wife.


4. We booked our honeymoon. We are going to Puerto Vallarta; Palladium Vallarta to be exact. We will be staying for 11 days at this all inclusive resort. I am so excited I can barely handle it. Paul's step mom is a travel agent and got us a great deal! It is official then; May 3rd to 14th we will be in Mexico feeling super fancy and relaxed.
Here, take a look:












As you can tell I have only just begun to learn how to post pictures....but hey.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We need to have you guys over soon! let me konw when you are available in March!

Esther said...

Looks amazing!! So awesome that you got a sweet deal!

LeAnna (and David) said...

looks fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...