Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend

This has been a great weekend. Friday night was pumpkin night and a date with Paul. Saturday we spent the day with our wonderful friends the Froese's. We love to play board games with these friends - and turns out the 4 of us can put together a great feast! AND Laura can take beautiful pictures of the games and the feast. All credit for the awesome photos of the day go to her - you can read more about her here!

Our entire feast
 Devilled Eggs

 Boursin & Crackers
 Veggies & homemade Hummus
 Mmmm Tuna Sandwiches

 My homemade Zoo Sticks (also, breaded eggplant sticks)


 We had many mac products in attendance
 Playing Agricola
 So cute!

After a lovely visit with Nick and Laura we headed over to Surrey for a family birthday dinner with Paul’s Dad and Step-mom and all the kids. There are 5 kids and actually 5 partners. We had 4 of the kids there and 3 of the partners - plus David and Carol. We ordered chinese food, drink wine, and had great conversation. So awesome. 
In the AM we met up with friends downtown at Library Square Public House - I had an amazing Steak Sandwich, and we enjoyed great conversation with John and Crystal. Afterwards I headed to the Apple Store with my sister to work on a personal project. I was helping her work on a flyer for her new soup business and our trainer was an amazing help. I learned so much about pages and I am so excited to have the opportunity to be taught about this great program. Then I went to church and after church my great friends Stefany and Jodi hosted a going away dinner for our other friends Candace and Earl. Stefany and Jodi went all out - it was an amazing 5 course italian meal complete with phenomenal decorations and food. Wow. 
Ceasar Salad Course
 Lynds, Candace and I

Also last week I had a family dinner for my nephew austin's bday: Here's a photo of Austin, my, my sister (Jenna) and my mom. Love!



And now it’s time for bed! Ready for some sleep!

1 comment:

Mrs. R said...

I want to eat your deviled eggs. They look delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...