Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pic grab

Today is my nephew (Austin)'s first bday - oh my is he sweet!


Here is some of my last in the past while:

I got to have a date with three of my favorite ladies - Candace, Lyndsay and Stefany. We met up at Starbucks and then hit up a local baking fair. Great conversation and great time!
Candace - engaged in conversation
  Beautiful Lyndsay
Stefany - our wonderful french friend
 and of course, me!
 Our many cups

We had a big thanksgiving dinner and it was lovely:




And lastly - Lynds caught this picture of the area we were at this weekend for the Youth Retreat - I'll give a rundown soon - but in the meantime - sneak peak of the beauty!
Beauty! a place where God moves (and also Paul and I got engaged). Favorite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...