Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall love

It is fall and I love fall! So I made Turkey Cookies - I got the idea here.

My Turkey Army

Spreading Seasonal Cheer

After the turkey cookies were complete (& totally convinced me that I'm awesome) I set to making a fall wreath using felt flowers (from this tutorial). I am so pleased with the results! 

Then I made a snack for our household plus Paul's sister and her boyfriend Joel. I layered some rice on the bottom, then spread roasted vegetables (Zucchini, Squash and carrots) on top and topped the whole thing with sauteed spaghetti squash. So tasty. 

I LOVE fall. SO MUCH. More to come after I host dinner tomorrow!

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

Those turkey cookies are awesome.

I love fall too.

See you tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...