Monday, October 17, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Today was a lovely day. I woke up not exhausted. I rode my bike to work and it was a beautiful day. I worked hard and got to do some fun jobs. After work Paul and I went grocery shopping and our fridge is full. I made dinner (salad with chicken) and lunch for tomorrow (also salad with chicken) and lunch for Karen for tomorrow (stirfry with noodles). It's now couch time!

This weekend I'll be trying several new recipes: both the ones for the baking contest, as well as a new pumpkin soup, Cauliflower Pizza, Breaded Avacado, Baked Pita Chips and Olive Garden Breadsticks. 

I've been meal planning for a few months now but haven't joined in on the internet posting. This time I decided to give it a try and join in with the rest of you at OrgJunkie for Meal Plan Monday.

Meal Plan Monday:
Monday: Salad with Chicken
Tuesday: Pesto Chicken, Roasted Veggies and Greek Salad
Wednesday: Family Dinner at Dad's (I'm bringing Mud Pie)
Thursday: Salad with veggies and Olive Garden Breadsticks
Saturday: Baked Breaded Zucchini, Eggplant and Avacado, Cauliflower Pizza,  and Veggies, Baked Pita Chips and Hummus (originally posted by my friend Laura)
Sunday: Dinner at Jodi's and Stefany's. 

Alright - I want to keep writing but my husband is jonesing for some cuddles and who am i to reject him?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...