Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Menu Plan Wednesday?

With the holiday Monday at the start of the week, and a blog post on fear on Tuesday, it seems confusing to be writing about the menu now, but I love having the record of our food!



Monday:  YOYO (You're On Your Own)
It's a holiday monday. Rachel, Ana and Water were all going to be out. Only Duncan would be home, and I needed to be in Surrey picking Paul up (and enjoying my first Target Canada visit). There were a LOT of leftovers in the fridge though.

Tuesday: Angus Beef Burgers from Costco with Bacon Ranch Devilled Eggs and Yam Fries
It's my cousin John's birthday at Lifegroup and I know what he likes, so I made it

We have a meeting to go to afterwards, and this meal needed assembly the day before. Perfect! The ingredients are marinating over night, ready to be cooked up quickly when I get home.

Thursday is my sister date night, so I always need something easy and fast and tasty

Friday: YOYO (You're On Your Own)
I am seeing my Nana and Paul is out of town, so the crew is on their own.

Saturday: YOYO (You're On Your Own)
Both Paul and I will be away so it's every man for himself!

Sunday: Forgotten Chicken, Corn on the Cob, roasted vegetables and pasta
After church we are having friends over for dinner (yay for Cora and Russel) and since we haven't seen them in ages and they'll be coming over straight after church I wanted a dinner that could easily be cooking away in the oven during church. 

And that is that. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...