Friday, May 3, 2013

Checking In

And wow, after one day of the May Blogging Challenge I go MIA....and it will continue! 

Wed was our three year wedding anniversary, and this coming Wed I turn 30. Between my birthday, our anniversary and other peoples birthdays we've had events every night this week and next and will be away all weekend for my birthday. on top of that work has been hella busy - this is literally my only moment stolen away to update. 

So I have some content for this blog brewing - some rad outfit posts, and some more closet updated, and a recap of an amazing rad miracle God did this week - all of which I'll write about next week. 

And for now I'm back to a very tedious research task that I have been doing all day - I can not wait until it's time to go!!!!! Harrison Lake here I come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...