Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday catch up

Friday night we had a youth Worship night called Chapel - it was our first night and it was awesome. 30-40 kids aged 13-20 worshiping together...man, awesome. 

Here's me with some of the girls - and a pair of teeth. 
This was before the night started - then there was sweet worship and later there was an after party at our friends house. Awesome. 

Today my husband kept reminding me that I needed to rest. We went to sleep at midnight last night...I woke up at 8am this morning. Paul got up but I went back to sleep until 11am. Then I got up, made a seafood pasta lunch, and went back to sleep by 1pm and slept until 3pm. Awesome. 

I headed out to buy some supplies to make a sign for our families team in the Walk for Memories. Love a reason to make things.

Then we got dressed up and headed out for dinner with our friends, Mark and Morgan. 
We enjoyed dine out Vancouver at Wild Rice and a coffee at Starbucks. 
Great conversation, great food, and a lovely night. 


Lately I've been trying to do more outfit picture posing. But let me tell you that I am not great at capturing things - my husband does not love capturing things - and also it was dark this time when we tried.

Outside our house - not ideal
Inside our house - Paul's so tall it always looks like he's taking the photos from way above.
I need to figure out how to do this better, haha. 

Alright, off to finish watching Zoolander with my hubby. Happy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...