Monday, January 23, 2012

Fill in the...

I saw this over at Aunie Sauce

I'm weird because...
no one seems to think like I do. I’ll often say to a group, “I’ll just go ahead and say what everyone is thinking”…and when I am done they look at me like I am crazy and usually they say, “Tara, no one was thinking that”
I get too invested in the lives of fictional characters (books, movies, tv). Seriously, if a character in a book is bugging me, I’ll “stop talking to them”, put the book down (or through it) and not pick it up until I’ve cooled off. Ridiculous.

I'm a bad friend because...
I’m so busy. It’s hard to find time to see people when they need / want me.

I'm a good friend because...
I will work so hard to find the time! and I will love you and listen to you and feed you. And probably event plan your wedding for free.

I'm sad because...
I have to pee and I don’t want to get up.

I'm happy because...
I'm pretty much always happy.
I have many friends who love me.
I think I am finally beginning to believe I may be beautiful.
my house is cozy and warm.

I'm excited for...
my road trip around America to Nashville, TN with Paul
the school of ministry for 2 months in Nashville, TN
lifegroup, discipleship group and all manners of ministry
stepping out more in the things God has for me – pushing my comforts to see him move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally relate to the one about book and TV characters. Just friggin make up already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...