Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Monday: Dinner with the Chibota’s – they're cooking!

Tuesday: Pantry meal / entirely from pantry contents / Details TBD day of
Wednesday: Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Penne
Thursday: Hamburger Helper
Friday: Cheeseburger Wraps
Saturday: Dinner at Paul’s grandparents
Sunday: Super Bowl Party! All manner of meat and/or cheesy appies


I am engaging on Tuesdays TBD meal because I do not know how many people I will be feeding, nor am I likely to know until just before the meal. I could schedule my usual meatball casserole but I have a very very stoked pantry with a few things in it that I rarely use. I’m hoping to challenge myself in to making something I don’t normally make…that or just use up things in my pantry that I always use. We’ll see.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...