Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day love!

I went back and forth for a while – do I write the standard Valentines Day post, letting you all know how much I love my husband? Or do I skip over the whole holiday since I’m not one to decorate my home for this holiday nor am I one who wants to go out to celebrate this busy holiday. I have nothing against valentines day (Paul knew that he still needed to buy me flowers) and quite like the extra opportunity to tell people that I love them.


In the end I have decided to say the following:



I love my husband. I think he is amazing. He is godly and strong and kind and tender-hearted. He makes me smile and laugh. He tells me I’m beautiful and talented and smart and I believe him. He thinks it’s cute when I do all the ridiculous things that make me me, and I am so thankful for that.

 My dear husband will never read this because he thinks blogging is a bit silly, and is rather horrified when I make him take pictures of me in my outfits or make him wait to eat while I photograph the food, and can’t believe that other husbands do this also.


But Paul Morgan, I love you babe.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...