Friday, December 2, 2011

Random Things

1. Check out some sneak peak pictures from my friend Laura of Paul’s grad/bday party: http://paraphrasesblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/hard-week.html (photos are at the bottom of the entry)


2. Wednesday I spent 3 hours of my work day at a customer appreciation lunch at the Sutton Place Hotel. It was a lunch and gingerbread house making competition. Free food, free drinks, and good company. It was a lovely time. We did not win, but it was still a great day






3. Tonight is a recipe swap with the ladies from church: I have made Garlic Cheddar Biscuits for my entry. Since my mom can’t cook anymore I have made her famous Kids Kake that she always used to make growing up, and since my flight attendant friend, Claudia, only flies in to Vancouver just as the party is starting and will be coming straight to the party from the airport I’ve made her Almond Roca Recipe. I’ll post pictures tonight of my dishes and the ladies dishes.

Edited to add: PHOTOS




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...