Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Menu Plan Monday with Laura at Org Junkie

Monday: Tomato Boccocini Salad, Berry salad, roast chicken & garlic bread
I went grocery shopping and so wanted a dinner that was easy to serve after a couple hours battling in the stores. I bought a roast chicken from Costco ($7.99 always a great deal) and served it with mixed tomatoes and boccocini (and chunks of cucumber) and layered berries (blueberry, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries). It felt summery and fun, and also like a treat. 

I needed a meal that someone else could pop into the over, so I spent Monday night making Million Dollar Casserole. 

I am speaking at my sisters bible study with junior girl teens, so I needed something easy I could eat as soon as I got home. 

Funnily enough, Paul and I are speaking at our church's youth group (with some of the same girls as the night before) on a panel about relationships, so dinner needed to be easy again. I haven't made this casserole before but I have high hopes.

Friday: Chicken Ceasar Salad
Paul is away, so I wanted something light and easy. 

Saturday: Salad and Pasta
Paul is still away and I'll be working all day on makeing over furniture, easy dinner is a must! 

Sunday: YOYO (You're On Your Own)
On Sunday our new student Rachel F arrives - we pick her up at 3. At 5:30 there is a BBQ at the Mitchell's house that Ana, both Rachels and I will go to. It has live music, great food and lots of lovely people. 

Phew - and that, is that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...