Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A pink fog

The sun is shining. A is asleep in her room for her morning nap, my sister just left with her gaggle of kids, and project runway is on in the background. These moments in the midst of life's busyness are so wonderful. I woke up this morning thinking it would be a busy crazy day, and maybe it was, but also there have been some wonderful things, some relaxing things. And it strikes me that each day could be hard, but they could be great also. It's all a perspective shift, I suppose. Honestly, being with A all day is better than I ever dreamed. I always thought I'd get bored or stressed but honestly, it suits me. Then again, I did always say I would have been a stay at home wife if I could have!

Well, I don't really know what much to say that I haven't said about our little muchkin already. BUT I do have a lot of photos of her to share, so here you go. Our little sweetheart. 



The joyful one

Little eater

Playing with her cousins and the kids Jenna nanny's



She loves her great Papa

Finally learning to play with the cardboard house I made her

Us with Dad



She loves her Dad

Visiting with my old college friend Rachel and her kids

Cousins & Avie!


Visiting with Crystal's daughter Ezri

Ezri & Avie

The many faces of Avie

Auntie & Avie, besties



Visiting with Tami & her daughter Livi

My Nana & Avie


And lastly, two of my besties.

And there we go, thank you for your patience with these many photos.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...